I first visited the Merriem-Webster word of the day podcast and learned the meaning and background of the word "vamoose." It's a word I've used to before, but learning about where it came from was interesting. I then checked out the podcast directories - I didn't even know such a thing existed. I found them to be a little overwhelming, but if I had a specific need or something in particular I was looking for, this would be helpful to use. Then I checked out the podcasts on BBC to get some news about the royal wedding.
I haven't ventured much into listening to podcasts beyond the NPR app I have on my iPhone. But, I do enjoy listening to news, so I could see myself listening to different types of podcasts. Occasionally, I do enjoy listening to the woot.com podcast because they are hilarious. So, I might just become a podcast listener yet! I like the format and the ease of use.
No comments:
Post a Comment